Penelope Godwin | D.O GOsC Tel: 01548 854679
Penelope Godwin graduated from the British School of Osteopathy in 1987. She worked in private practice and as a clinic tutor in London for many years before moving down to Devon. She uses both structural and cranial techniques but prefers the more gentle approach. Osteopathic treatment is suitable for all ages.
Osteopathy is a manual therapy that treats the whole person not just the condition. Using the principles of osteopathy a wide variety of conditions can be helped including:
- Generalised aches and pains
- Joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis as an adjunct to core OA treatments and exercises.
- General acute and chronic backache
- Neck pain and associated headaches
- Shoulder problems arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the neck and back
Mums to be:
Osteopathy can be very helpful in alleviating discomfort during pregnancy and in preparing expectant mothers for birth. Typical symptoms resulting from changes in posture include low back pain, pelvic pain, indigestion and heart burn.
Stresses and strains from labour or pregnancy can lead to unsettled behaviour and difficulties with feeding, winding, bowel movements and sleeping. Relieving any physical strains with osteopathic treatment can be very helpful and relaxing.
£40.00 a session. Each session lasts around 45 mins
£35.00 for babies
There is free parking available